After Earth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read this! this is kind of getting boring

3 posters

Go down

read this! this is kind of getting boring Empty read this! this is kind of getting boring

Post  agent Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 am

Crying or Very sad ok guys i never see any one on. there is nothing to do. I would really like to know why nobody is getting on. im not trying to be mean but...... I just dont know really what to do any more. i think more people should get on. i know iv posted somthing like this before but it didnt seem to help so.... heck i dont even know alot of you guys. i would really like to meet the guys that iv never seen befor. i hope people read this and start logging on. thanks for listening Neutral
agent
agent

Back to top Go down

read this! this is kind of getting boring Empty Re: read this! this is kind of getting boring

Post  Abãddøn Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Different timezones always matter Razz
Abãddøn
Abãddøn

Back to top Go down

read this! this is kind of getting boring Empty Re: read this! this is kind of getting boring

Post  Supra Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm

yup thats true. ill be on server all of tonight. building more. made 4 quests on trip today. come on and try them out (:
Supra
Supra
Admin

https://afterearth.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum